Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 119

Thread: results thread

  1. #41
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: results thread

    Hagen beats Doyle in NC.

  2. #42
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: results thread

    Have you looked at an electoral map in the past 2 weeks?...Colorado and New Mexico are coming out of the GOP column more than likely.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  3. #43
    Inactive Member greencrest1272's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: results thread

    It's Dole. Not Doyle.

    As in Bob Dole (actually his wife) who ran for president in 96.
    It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

    -Teddy Roosevelt

  4. #44
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: results thread

    Youre right it is, typo on my part.

  5. #45
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: results thread

    I believe it when I see it, I don't put much stock in these polls. Obama was supposed to win VA handly yet he's fighting for tooth and nail here.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  6. #46
    Inactive Member greencrest1272's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: results thread

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I believe it when I see it, I don't put much stock in these polls. Obama was supposed to win VA handly yet he's fighting for tooth and nail here. </div></div>

    Surprisingly it doesn't look like VA is going to have that much of an impact.
    It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

    -Teddy Roosevelt

  7. #47
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: results thread

    look on cnn's projection map...most of the places in VA is still partial results.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  8. #48
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: results thread

    Agreed, if Obama wins FL, VA becomes much less meaningful in terms of winning the election. Long term it's key I'm hoping for 16 straight years with Obama and Warner.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  9. #49
    Inactive Member greencrest1272's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: results thread

    I wouldn't mind the latter, but the former is definately going to be interesting.
    It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

    -Teddy Roosevelt

  10. #50
    Inactive Member Shooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    1,087
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: results thread

    16 straight years? Obama gonna elected 4 times?
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •